I currently work for Tegna, a digital media company that owns several television broadcasting stations across America. More specifically, I work as a multi-skilled journalist for the Tegna afflilate in Louisville, WHAS 11.
Along with working full-time in TV news, I also host a sports radio call-in show for 790 WKRD, an iHeartRadio affiliate.
• Shot, wrote, and edited news packages for telecast and web • Assisted in providing for-web only content
• Radio Show Host on 790 KRD for Soccer City Radio.
• Wrote press releases, stories, team Newsletter, and advertising • Managed all social media and media relations • Produced TV ads for the club • In charge of creating and updating team website
• Covered Tennessee football, basketball and recruiting. • Helped provide social media content
• Covered local high schools, colleges and professional teams • Work has appeared on other sites such as NFL Network, PrepWeekly.com and more.
• Shot, wrote and edited segments, which aired nationally on RFD-TV • Assisted with social media content and planning
In all the companies I have worked for, pushing the company brand through social media has been a responsibility of mine and something that I take pride in.
I have created a number of professional websites for different types of businesses. While at Louisville City FC, it was part of my job to design, edit and keep the club's website as fluid as possible.
Whether it's creating elements for videos, websites, or print media, graphic design has been a skill that I have continued to excel and improve in.
It's what I majored in, and what has helped me stand out amongst the crowd. Creating interesting and engaging video has been the thing I have enjoyed most in my career.
I have experience in shooting video on ENG cameras and studio cameras, as well as experience in shooting video and photos on DSLR cameras.
I've always made it a priority to make sure anyone who does business with me enjoys their experience, and I believe I've been successful with this.
187 Aspen Green Lane